AIM

So hetero.

"Hehehehheh, okay."

Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

To lulz or not to lulz?

No but really, this wasn't funny at all. 3/10, the animation was good but the "writing" was crapamole. G-g-get it? Well none the less, I herd u liek mudkipz. Voice-acting was sub-par as well, but likely a result of the actors being fully aware of how pathetically unfunny the entire flash would ultimately be. Well, keep trying but you should probably just stick to voice-acting since this well... Suxxorz.

The Street Fighter Club The Street Fighter Club

Its strange because...

It sure feels like you thought this would be a hit flash. I mean really? "WRITER"? What did you write? "Har, garh, mahh, blehh, har har, desu", the majority of the noises I heard were most definitely not words from any language I've heard before. 1/10 stars, or 0/5. A pathetic consummation of chubs and fails.

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

My N***a!

Skillfully, artfully done; perhaps the best 'serious' Pico Day submission of all time, bravo. One thing though...
Where was Darnell? </3

Gnu 3 Gnu 3

Hotel, Motel, Holiday Innz

Lol much better than the first two! The joke here was much funnier, and wow no poop anywhere to be seen! That alone deserves a A+, haha.

Gnu 1 Gnu 1

Poop much?

No really though... Poop much?
Meh, animation and art was great and sound fx were well used its just a bit corny? lol the feces was pretty corny too, lots o' yellow.

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Magical to say the least.

I'm going to have to watch your other flashes now. This had such an epic feel to it and the music fit perfectly, really takes you to the world where the village is being built.
It's interesting your comment mentions your desire of making it into a game, as from the start of watching I had the same desire. So to that end, the best of luck.
Otherwise I feel like little could have been improved, perhaps the grass texture could have been more detailed? I mean, when the only complaint is about grass I think it says alot towards how perfect everything else was. The characters were stylized and cartoony but it just seemed to work, it all seemed to work.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Bunnykrinkels

I think the fact that this is Krinkel's favorite flash says more than I could put into words in describing its beauty. Obviously being inspired by madness, I do believe that your series has surpassed its inspiration.
Probably the most brilliant, else one of, violence flashes ever to be created.

Criminal! Criminal!

S-M-H. Okay, I suppose.

Subtitles were so low quality they were more confusing than helpful though lol. The artwork I assume was low quality on purpose.