AIM
CxR2262

The Essay The Essay

The Review

Great concept, good execution... But the gameplay could be diversified a bit with some sort of power-ups or special-words that explode or something heh.
I personally had a problem playing the game, and I'm not sure if its a glitch or a simple error of flash as some others have mentioned, but the game seems to miss about half of the letters I type which safe to say makes it unplayable.

FFD-X Demo V1.2 FFD-X Demo V1.2

FFD-X Reviewo V2.0

lol didn't take me more than 30 seconds, and I'm dling sumtin else... check ur connection OMGhaxedlol.
Neway, it was well animated (as far as sprites go) but was 100% pointless. Not really a game when you can't lose, or atleast have more than just a choice of playing one of two animations.
2/10
3/5 for score maintaining.

This is Why You're Fat This is Why You're Fat

This is Why I'm PWNZORZ

8628, nom nom nom nom nomssssss.
I loved it, simple and short (well except for the ending count if you do good lol). The graphics were good and I sware to god Will Ferell was talking to me about how many turkeys there were lmao. The music made the game, and the ending really just felt good.
Ok really though you need to make it count faster after a certain score because its starting to take forever!!!! I'm at 30,000 and counting...

Correction, I've got 35,502 nom nom nom nomssssss. No cheatzorz, if you figure out how to get more than 10k or so its easy :-) so beat that :P

domreinalabaster responds:

We'll figure something out for the sequel so you aren't stuck watching him eat forever. It's funny the first time, but we don't want you to have to wait 5 minutes every time you play.

Level Up! Level Up!

Level Up! ... Once a day.

Well, the games great but the recovery ability cost me the game >_< I would have killed the nightmare on the second day but I was jumping as I hit a lightning, pushing me into him then another lightning and though I let go of jump each on hurt me because the game thought I was trying to recover from the attacks mid-air. Overall the large nature of the in game world is the best part of the game. The graphics are smooth and well done, but the "Girl"s jump animation doesn't look right. I found the challenges a bit dull and annoying to do, I think if the challenges were less open-ended it would have been better. Anyway, I'll give the game a 4/5 for its challenging nature and its great presentation. There aren't many problems with it, but there are some.

Great War of Prefectures Great War of Prefectures

Glorious Un-adulterated Strategy

With some updated graphics I could see myself playing this for hours at a time!!! :-D

Reminds me of the old classic "Genghis Khan II", which is definetly a good thing.

Communist in Space Communist in Space

Flash Win You!

Wow I can't believe I didn't try this out earlier, I absolutely loved it.
The humor, the art, the gameplay, it was like a hilarious video with some awesome gameplay thrown in there! Could have had a few more "stages" or a bit more length to the ones that were there.

Mi Adventures Mi Adventures

Mi Review

Absolutely brilliant, in all aspects. Though the angle system seemed a bit too burdensome for the games simple design.
Therefore a high rating, though not perfect even aside from the angling inclusion.

Perler art engine Perler art engine

6/10, well programmed... But fairly useless.

Quite interesting, but quite useless without the ability to upload or otherwise use your own images.

Highway Jumper Highway Jumper

4/10 2/5, difficulty issues. :-/

The game was actually interesting, but the game was just FAR too difficult.
If the timing was a bit easier to hit, or if more difficulty modes were available it would be much better.
After several minutes of play I was finally able to leap over a car, but my highscore to this point is still 1.
The cars should also move faster, the game had to many pauses. Like after death before allowing you to retry.

3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2 3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2

A Giant Step Forward In Flash Programming.

I almost regret submitting a review, due to this game being so early in production and to the fact that with 40 pages of them afore me you have little reason to pay my words.
The original Bloody Rage having been one of my favorite flash games in times not too long past, it pains me greatly but also gives me great hope for a future of a more polished game.
Most people probably lose grasp of how complicated it is to create this game that you have accomplished to create. The fighting system and 3D flash alone are a great accomplishment, but the PAINT mode is an amazing feat. To be able to create a model's skin on the fly, both painting in 3D and 2D is absolutely incredible. Though the painter is no Photoshop, it has one of the most important feature in creating skins... "Airbrush", but to me the airbrush seems more a spraypaint option from paint and the "pen" with a low flow more like a true airbrush effect.
I remember submitting my ideas for fighters to the first Bloody Rage, and I like to think it was me who recommended Jesus ^^ and hell Obama is only one letter from Osama. But in reality a twelve-year old leaving a review 6 years ago probably had little effect on a flash created today.

I didn't want this flash to run on, because that only further discourages reading but it seems to have gotten pretty far...

Anyway, the game really just doesn't have the same "flow" the original had. The attacks feel stand-alone rather than combos and the only move that seems worth doing is the spinning kick. The problem is not having a lack of custom moves for characters or the like, it is having the moves too static and not fluid enough. After each move I feel and see my character hesitate and pause before continuing to the next.

Please work on the combat becoming more solid before creating custom moves.

Saving would be a nice addition :-/ though I think you've already said NG is the problem there.

And finally, the Model seems to have some mesh errors especially around the side. The painted skin also leaves a white line vertically through the center as far as I can tell. And oh my god please just remove the ears if you are still willing to edit the model, characters are simply hurt from the Dumbo-sized grotesque comic-book creations that are meant to be ears.

Again, I apologize for the length but as a fan of the original and a fan of the sequel I would very much appreciate a reading and reply.