AIM
CxR2262

[Character Select] BTWIB [Character Select] BTWIB

Shizer

Damn, its actually pretty good... And coming from the guy who made the Numa Numa craze. Crazyyy! Reminds me of old arcade game title/character screens (specifically OMF 2097), except for the beginning... I think you should drop the more bassy parts or atleast change them even in the background those deep frog-like noises are annoying me. Otherwise great.

*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

DUM DUM Di-dum DUM DUM Di-dum-dum

Umm... Hate to ask, but why again do you have a Pokemon music album?
Other than that the song is great, loved it and now have to hear the original to see the changes! Great work, and keep um coming.
Poke-poke-poke- poke-mon-pokemon. haha

Jebbal responds:

I have a pokemon music album because I bought it when I was in third grade! But hey, there are some really good songs on there actually. Including the original pokemon dance mix! I will definitely keep um coming sir,

Thanks for the review!

Straight Up Hood Straight Up Hood

Ehm...

Sounds like a really crappy 80s remix to me haha, less "Straight Up Hood" and more "Boyz 2 Men" :p. Good none the less, certainly not a 5 but certainly a 4.

kingtaco16 responds:

hmm...

X-men X-men

Professah Xaviyuh.

The old man would be proud, the beat is retarded fly. (Which is a good thing)

You could rework the very beginning when it first changes from the original to the hip-hop version, didn't sound very fluid and felt awkward.
Otherwise 10/10, perfection.

Finger of Suspicion Finger of Suspicion

Suspicious~!!!

Flawless.
Well except for the whole "rap/hip hop song" part, because I think the song is
pretty epic but it really isn't a rap beat. Its more techno, or "modern" as you said it yourself, because as it is you couldn't really spit any lyrics over it. Slowing down the tempo a bit, atleast in some parts, would make it be much more accessible for a rap artist lol.
Anyway, I loved every second of it and against what some people have said I think it was perfectly lengthed.
Keep up the amazing work, love to hear more.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Flawless my hiney.

I'm going to be redoing the mix on it, and editing the ending.

The Shittastic Party The Shittastic Party

Meh

7/10 but I rated 5/5 because I felt that the current rating was just unjustified, 2.5 was far too low for this epic novel.